Mass Media+ Terms Of Service
Mass Media LLC, trading as Mass Media+ (massmediaplus.com), hereinafter referred to as “The Site”, provides Social Media services. (“Mass Media+ Services”). Your use of this Site and the features at this Site are subject to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), which Mass Media LLC may update from time to time. Your use of this Site after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. Mass Media LLC may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue this Site or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of this Site with or without notice to you. Mass Media LLC will have no liability to you if this Site is discontinued or your ability to access it is terminated. You are only authorized to use Mass Media+ (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should immediately discontinue all use of this Site.
- You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 13 years of age.
- You agree by registering that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to allow Mass Media LLC, its sites, and representatives to contact you by email
- You are responsible to keep access to your account and account details safe. Only the registered person shall have access to Mass Media+ content.
- Mass Media LLC retains the right to terminate user accounts based on fraudulent and other harmful activities harmful to our website’s services and website. Outstanding balances of suspended accounts are not eligible for refunds.
Mass Media+ Content
Content on this Site provided by Mass Media+ and/or Mass Media LLC or its licensors, including certain art work, graphics, photographs, images, screen shots, text, music, digitally downloadable files, video clips, trademarks, logos, product and character names, slogans, and the compilation of the foregoing (“Mass Media+ Content”) is the property of Mass Media LLC and its licensors and is protected in the U.S. and internationally under trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Content provided by users of the site (“Submitted Content”), such as user-posted content, including audio clips, musical works, graphics, images, trademarks, trade names, characters, and trademarks and copyrights is the property of the parties that provided that content, and is used by Mass Media+ subject to license, or subject to the fair use provisions of U.S. copyright or trademark law or made permissible under other applicable law. Although Mass Media LLC and Mass Media+ makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be, and is not, guaranteed by Mass Media LLC and Mass Media+.
You agree not to download, display or use any Mass Media+ Content or Submitted Content located on the Site for use in any publications, in public performances, on websites other than this Site for any other commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Mass Media+, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Mass Media+ and/or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Mass Media+ or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Mass Media+’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse any Mass Media+ Content or Submitted Content that appears on this Site.
Posting Submitted Content
On certain areas of our Site you may be able to submit videoclips (YouTube, Vimeo, Vine or DailyMotion) and other materials and content (“Submitted Content”). Your posting of Submitted Content is subject to these Terms, the following terms (“Submission Rules”), and any additional terms posted for a specific feature:
- No Illegal, Infringing or Abusive Message Content: You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for your Submitted Content, and agree not to post any content that is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate as determined by Mass Media+
- No Violations of Third Party Rights: You agree that you will not post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy/publicity of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organization, including without limitation, the personnel of Mass Media LLC and Mass Media+. You further agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization, nor will you post any content that contains slanderous or libellous comments about others, or that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party.
- No Commercial Use: You agree that you will not post any content that contains business solicitation of any type, including advertising a product or service, offering a product or service for sale, or directing readers to a location for more information about a product or service.
- No Viruses, Corrupting Files or Interference: You agree that you will not post any software, files or links to other sites, and that you will not post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site, or feature of the Site. You further agree that you will not modify in any way any specifications, technology or application codes provided to you by Mass Media+ or as embedded in the Submitted Content unless expressly authorized in writing by Mass Media+.
- Use of Account Information: You may not share or transfer password or other access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently. You shall bear sole responsibility for all use of your account and for the confidentiality of your password.
- Responsibility of Postings: You understand and acknowledge that Submitted Content posted by you is solely your responsibility, and that Mass Media+ is not responsible for the information, data, text or other materials that may appear in any Submitted Content. Opinions expressed in Submitted Content do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Mass Media+ and/or Mass Media LLC, and Mass Media+ does not endorse and has no control over Submitted Content. Submitted Content is not necessarily reviewed by Mass Media+ prior to posting and Mass Media+ makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Submitted Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Submitted Content.
- No Monitoring/Violation Notices: Mass Media+ does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms, please email. We also do not monitor for removed videos or stuck orders. The onus falls on the client to monitor their orders and should there be any issues, to inform us immediately so that we can either issue a refund or restart the order.
- User Termination/No Ownership: You understand and agree that you have no ownership rights in your account or other access to the Site or features therein. Mass Media+ may cancel your Account and delete all Submitted Content associated with your Account at any time, and without notice, if Mass Media+ deems that you have violated these Terms, the Submission Rules, the law, or for any other reason Mass Media+ assumes no liability for any information removed from our Site, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Site or a user Account.
- No Confidentiality: The nature of this Site is interactive and public. By posting Submitted Content, you understand and acknowledge that any materials, ideas or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Ownership of Posted Content and License Thereto
After posting your Submitted Content to the Site, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Submitted Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Submitted Content in any way you choose, subject to these Terms and the license described herein (“Submitted Content License”). P Mass Media+ may delete any Submitted Content that, in the sole judgment of Mass Media+ and/or Mass Media LLC, violates these Terms or the Submission Rules.
- Scope of License: By displaying, publishing, or otherwise posting any Submitted Content on or through the Site, you hereby grant to Mass Media+ a limited, non-exclusive (meaning that you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Mass Media+), sub-licensable (so that Mass Media+ can use its affiliates, partners and other subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the Mass Media+ Services), worldwide (because the Internet and Mass Media+ services are global in reach), fully-paid and royalty free (meaning that Mass Media+ is not required to pay you for the use of the Submitted Content you post) license to use, modify (every effort will be made to preserve the integrity of your Submitted Content, but occasionally a technical modification such as compressing the file is necessary), publicly perform or publicly display (for editorial or promotional purposes), reproduce, and distribute such Submitted Content without the requirement to make payment to any third party or the need to seek any third party permission. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any Submitted Content.
- Representations: You represent and warrant that you own the Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your Submitted Content, and that our use thereof pursuant to the submitted Content License, does not/will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you to the Site. Except for your Submitted Content, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Submitted Content appearing on this Site.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
(a) Service Fees
For use of Mass Media+ Services, you are required to pay applicable fees which may change from time to time subject only to your right to terminate such Services in accordance with the terms thereof. Fees vary by Service. Current fee schedules are available on the Site. You are responsible for payment of all applicable fees incurred by your Site account. All fees due from you to us hereunder, including to the extent applicable, one-time product purchase fees, recurring fees, auto-refill fees, third-party fees, applicable taxes, charge-back fees, resubmission fees, late payment fees, takedown fees, change request fees, and reinstatement fees, are referred to herein as “Service Fees”.
(b)Payment of Service Fees
You agree that we may charge all Service Fees, including auto-refill charges to the payment method (e.g., credit card, PayPal account, etc.) you have provided during checkout. You are responsible for the timely payment of all Service Fees. It is your responsibility to notify Mass Media+ if your payment method has changed by making the appropriate changes to your account settings. If you do not provide a valid payment method, or if your designated payment method is determined by us to be inactive for any reason, we may immediately discontinue providing Services to you. Purchases will appear on your credit or debit card statements as “Mass Media LLC.” You agree not to cause your credit or debit card company to reverse or “chargeback” any Service Fees charged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and in the event you do so, we may terminate your use of the Site and Services, and you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in responding to such chargeback, including, without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit or debit card company, including chargeback fees, and the value of the time our employees spend on the matter as determined in our discretion in good faith.
- You agree that upon purchasing our Services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
- Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we reserve the right, if applicable, to reset all views and other purchased services, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Damage all your videos, providing them with negative comments, dislikes and bad traffic which will remove them from ranking or/and make negative impression to your future visitors.
- We are offering non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the digital product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item from our site.
Refunds will ONLY be issued for “Pending” package orders. Once a package has retained the status of “In Progress” the package can no longer be cancelled or refunded. Updates and changes to all displayed statuses in the Account Area may be delayed up to 12 hours. By accepting these terms you acknowledge and accept that a displayed status may not be representative of a package’s current status.
PLEASE NOTE FOR YOUTUBE ORDERS:
No refunds shall be contemplated for the following reasons:
- Make sure the video wasn’t removed due to Content Related issues.
- Make sure the video wasn’t removed due to flagging by other users.
- If we investigate and find “Video removed by User”, we do not refund as there is no way to determine if it was due to our views if you remove the video before we investigate.
- If you mix ANY of our views with that of another supplier and there are drops or deletions, we DO NOT take responsibility for this. This includes videos with previously bought views added to the system. No refunds or refills (full or partial) will be issued in such cases.
- Partial Refunds are issued if your video is not completed in our system or fails to deliver within the specified time. This does not apply to Content Related, Flagging or Videos Removed by User. No refunds (full or partial) will be issued in such cases.
Our guarantee becomes null and void if your video violates YouTube’s Terms of Service.
- Our website will only be used for promotional purposes for your account and or content.
- We do not guarantee that your new viewers will interact with your content.
- We do not guarantee any ranking increases whatsoever. This is completely at the discretion of the networks.
- You will not upload anything to the website, including nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the YouTube community. Each client is responsible for ensuring that their videos comply with the Youtube content guideline and TOS before ordering views or upload such videos.
- All products are sold “as is”.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mass Media+ and/or Mass Media LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees, and website contractors and each of their officers, employees and agents harmless from any claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, related to your violation of these Terms, including the Submission Rules, or any violations thereof by your dependents or which arises from the use of Submitted Content.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Mass Media+ and the Community
Mass Media+ and the Community work together to keep Mass Media+ running and the Community safe. If you have concerns about Mass Media+ or a user on Mass Media+, please contact the staff directly.
Mass Media+ works to ensure that the site is safe, accessible, and enjoyable to all of our members, partners, and sponsors. Mass Media+, at its sole discretion, may deactivate, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to areas or the entirety of the Mass Media+ web Site, remove content, and take other technical or legal steps to keep users off the Site if they are acting in a manner inconsistent with Mass Media+ Terms and Conditions.
You also agree that you will not:
- Infrastructure: Utilize any technology or take any action with the intent of overloading or disrupting the normal operation of the Mass Media+ infrastructure
- Permissions: Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Sites without the prior express written permission of Mass Media+ and any other appropriate parties
- Interference: Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Mass Media+ site, communication between users on the site, or any other activities conducted on the site, including the ranking of entries while judging.
Third Party Websites
Representations and Limitations of Liability
Mass Media+ makes no representations about the reliability of the features of this Site, the Mass Media+ Content, Submitted Content, or any other Site feature, and disclaims all liability in the event of any service failure. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material and/or systems will be at your own risk. Mass Media+ makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any Mass Media+ Content or Submitted Content will be preserved. Mass Media+ does not endorse, verify, evaluate or guarantee any information provided by users, including rankings, reviews, or other Submitted Content and nothing shall be considered as an endorsement, verification or guarantee of any ranking, review or Submitted Content. You shall not create or distribute information, including but not limited to advertisements, press releases or other marketing materials, or include links to any sites which contain or suggest an endorsement by Mass Media+ without the prior review and written approval of Mass Media+ and/or Mass Media LLC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may accurately disclose and describe your participation in this Site and your Submitted Content (for example, describing and promoting your Submitted Content on a personal blog or in emails).
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MASS MEDIA+ AND/OR MASS MEDIA LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, NOR SHALL MASS MEDIA+ BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND MASS MEDIA+’S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MASS MEDIA+’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS (US $5.00). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALTHOUGH MASS MEDIA+ MAKES EFFORTS TO INSURE THAT ALL MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURACY CANNOT BE, AND IS NOT, GUARANTEED BY MASS MEDIA+ AND/OR MASS MEDIA LLC.
Mass Media LLC reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by posting the changes on the Site.
Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the current posted Policy.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information and acknowledge that doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The Site collects non-personally identifiable information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site, including information about your web request, click stream information, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Mass Media LLC (Mass Media+) may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
Mass Media LLC uses commercially reasonable security measures that are designed to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the personally identifiable information. Please note, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, please be advised that Mass Media LLC and/or Mass Media+ assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.